Friday, March 6, 2009

im walkin away,

never had any intention to be angst last night, but i am really exhausted with whatever happening to me.

it have nothing to do with me, yes ain. got nothing. so continue being the V.I.P you always were. still in counting.

find opportunity and just get out from all of this. you can do this, you done this before, right?

how funny this was, my bff seriously take a same stepping stone with me.

i cant hate her, and i wont hide from her.

but it makes me wonder why, why and why.

why we lead a same life, that totally interconnected with each other.

there is something i don't have courage to tell her, but i dont think i will be telling her in any time sooner.

i dont give any shit on anything, leading my life is the best thing i can do.

a plan prepared and then walking and walking. but i do afraid of something.

my hopes. i have a greater weakness toward my own self conscious and my own self.
my often mood swings and oh-so-grumpy should kill me alive,no?

being only a human, stuck in my own self and dwelling on my past doesnt make enough sense to me now. i really dont have any idea on whatever happening.

sorry that i blame you, its all my fault. i should know everything better and stick to my self. angst end here.

yesterday we had a talk late night, and i really dedicated that song to you, try to understand the lyric.