Tuesday, April 14, 2009

run away?

its official. im taking a loong trip to somewhere, seriously.

sometime when you dig into your own grave, the next thing that pop up was

RUN AWAY

but taking count as i am still a girl and 19 teen still not arrive at my door, so i plan on a loongest trip i could ever imagine.

let just say, life boring me as death and to which i want to ignore few important things in life. and i didnt mention any thing with TWO LEG, TWO HAND, BODY AND FACE okei?

i wanna so badly to scream my lungs out and go to a place where i can start over, as easy as it sound... i really dont know where to start and move on just feel like a great disaster- the same situation like my room kena langgar lorry.

anyway, i dont know how many of my friends still keep a track of me, but feel free to contact my handphone oke?

i might reply late but nevertheless i will try my hard to reply. haha
i meant, hey you cant blame me, cuz i always lost my hp. jeeez.hahaha


signing off.
ahaha

and btw, sab, and jan. i miss both of u so much.

and i miss kak syA.hahaha. i miss talking with u. i mean, chatting.XD